The Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge are the latest Samsung’s phone. Both devices are really excellent in performance and design. Since, Samsung has included many features on Galaxy S7 one of them is also the fingerprint scanner. We all know that the first phone from Samsung which supports fingerprint sensor or scanner is Samsung Galaxy S5, but in Galaxy S7 & S7 Edge it has been improved very much.
Like with other phones there are also some different options to secure your Samsung Galaxy S7 such as Pattern, PIN, Password but if you want to unlock it faster I prefer you to use the fingerprint scanner.
If you are a newbie at Samsung devices that you may not have any idea how to setup fingerprint on Galaxy S7 & S7 Edge. So, check the steps from below in order to learn it.
How to Setup Fingerprint on Samsung Galaxy S7
- Grab your phone and go to Settings.
- Then, tap on Lock screen and security option that is located under the Personal tab.
- Now tap on fingerprints option and tap confirm.
- You will need to touch and lift your finger from the home button, until it reaches 100% and then tap continue.
- Create a backup password.
- Lastly, tap done.
That’s it; You just have learned how to setup fingerprint scanner on Samsung Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge. We are here to help you so, if you have any questions just use comments box.