This article can be used for those who are interested to root Samsung Galaxy A3 2017 SM-A320F/FL variants and install TWRP Recovery on it. Gaining root access on Galaxy A3 2017 can be arrived within only some minutes from this moment, sure if you know how to smartly manage this operation.
For those who do not have any idea what is rooting you should definitely check some benefits. Well by rooting your Samsung Galaxy A3 2017 you will remove its restrictions which means that you’ll be able to use the phone as an Administrator.
Furthermore, you will have the chance to speed up your smartphone, improve the battery life, install custom ROMs, MOD, Xposed Framework and so on.Thus, rooting is for those who are passionate to add extra features on their smartphones.
- In order to successfully root Galaxy A3 2017 make sure that you own SM-A320F/FL variant.
- It is recommended to back up your data. During the root process all of your data, info and accounts might get corrupted or even wiped out. You can perform a backup using backup and restore apps from Google Play Store.
- You need to download and install Samsung KIES (USB Drivers) on your PC.
- Also, enable the OEM Unlocking and USB Debugging option that can be found on Developer Options.
- Check the phone’s battery life and make sure that it is over 20%.
Required FilesDownload TWRP for Galaxy A3 2017 Download SuperSU for Galaxy A3 2017 Download ODIN for Galaxy A3 2017
Root Samsung Galaxy A3 2017 SM-A320F/FL & Install TWRP
- In order to root Galaxy A3 2017 SM-A320F/FL with this step by step rooting guide you need to download all required files from above. Save ODIN software and TWRP.img on your PC while SuperSU file to your phone’s internal storage.
- Extract/Unzip only TWRP and Odin .zip files. Do not attempt to extract SuperSU package.
- Then, power off your Samsung phone completely.
- Now, boot it into Download mode. This operation is the same for all Samsung devices so, this can be achieved by pressing and holding all Volume Down + Home + Power buttons. Then, just press Volume Up button and you are done.
- Next, make a connection between your Samsung Galaxy A3 2017 and PC using an USB Cable.
- When you;re ready you can launch ODIN software. When, ODIN is launched you will see the added message there. This, means that ODIN has successfully recognized your smartphone and you can go ahead.
- Now, click AP option and select the TWRP Recovery image file from the folder where you have extracted before. (The Auto-Reboot option should be unchecked from Odin options).
- Then, click the Start button. The process will take a while so don’t worry, just wait until it’s completed.
- In the end, the pass message should be displayed and wait for your phone to restart after a few minutes.
- Now, boot your smartphone into TWRP Recovery mode. This can be achieved by pressing and holding Power, Volume UP and Home buttons.
- Once, you are into TWRP main menu and tap on the install option. Find the SuperSU package and install it.
- In the end, go back to TWRP main menu again, tap on the “reboot option”.
Congratulations; These were all the steps that you had to take in order to root Samsung Galaxy A3 2017 Marshmallow 6.0.1 & Install TWRP (SM-A320F/FL). If you have any questions do not hesitate to use the comments box.