Samsung Galaxy S8 and S8 Plus are the newest phones from the biggest flagship, Samsung. Samsung has redesigned almost every thing in terms of design and also TouchWiz UI. Applications of Galaxy S8 are awesome but now you cannot find some useful applications which are still present on other Samsung Galaxy S series. Samsung Galaxy S8 and S8+ phones come with built in music app and one of them is Google Play which is developed from Google. We all know that Samsung has included another music app on Samsung devices for years which is Samsung Music Player but amazingly this app can not be found on Samsung Galaxy S8 and S8+. Are you one of them who still like Music Player app? If so, then you are in the right place as today I will show you how to install Samsung Music Player on Samsung Galaxy S8 and S8+.
How to Install Music Player on Samsung Galaxy S8 and S8+
- Grab your Samsung phone and unlock it.
- Then, go to apps from the home screen and go ahead to Google Play Store or Galaxy Essentials.
- Now, in the search box type Music Player or Samsung Music and the application should be displayed there.
- Tap on it to download, and then install it.
- Once the installation process is done, go to apps and there will be the Music Player app for your Samsung Galaxy S8 and S8+.
Congratulations; Now, you know how to restore Samsung Galaxy S8 and S8+ Music Player. If you have any questions or want to share your thoughts with our readers do not hesitate to use the comments box.