The Samsung Galaxy A7 is the first phone from Samsung flagship in the 2016. This device has impressive features and a great hardware platform. It features a 5.5Inch screen with Gorilla Glass 4. The Galaxy A7 is equipped with 3GB of Ram, 21 MP primary camera while front facing camera is 5MP for video calls.
With this phone you can do many official operations such as take screenshots, hard reset, and lot more. But if you have done unofficial operations then you may have bricked it. So, if you want to install stock firmware on Galaxy A7 (2016) then you are in the right article.
Before starting the installation process you should check the requirements from below.
- This guide is compatible only with Samsung Galaxy A7 (2016) devices.
- You have to install Samsung USB Drivers or Samsung kies on your PC.
- Enable USB Debugging and OEM Unlocking from Developer Options.
- Read the whole tutorial and don’t skip any steps.
Download | Stock Firmware for SM-A710F
(You will need to create a Sammobile account in order to download the firmware)
Download | Odin 3.11.1
Download | Samsung Kies
How to Downgrade Samsung Galaxy A7 (2016) to Stock ROM
- Download the required files from above and save them somewhere on your computer. It is preferable to save on desktop.
- Now, You need to extract/unzip the both files. Once the firmware file is extracted there should be a file named .tar.md5.
- Then, you have to extract the Odin software on your PC.
- Next, power off your phone and boot it into download mode.
- Connect your Samsung Galaxy A7 with your PC with the help of the USB Cable.
- Launch the Odin software. If this software will not detect your Samsung phone you need to reinstall USB Drivers.
- Now, simply click on the AP button on Odin, find the .tar.md5 file and click on it.
- When ready, click on the Start option and give the software sometime to install the Stock Firmware on Galaxy A7 (2016).
- In the end, there should be displayed the PASS Message.
That’s it; You just have restored your Samsung Galaxy A7 (2016) to Stock Firmware (Lollipop 5.1.1). We are here to help you so, if you have any questions do not hesitate to use the comments field.