Many Android phones including here the latest Samsung’s phones, Galaxy S8 and S8 Plus support Micro sdCard technology. Micro sdCards provide a plethora of helpful advantages that are designed to make our life easier.Although, the size of the Micro SDcard is small you can have plenty of room for all of your music, photos and videos. As you might know once the internal storage of your Samsung Galaxy S8 and S8 Plus is full, you will start seeing an annoying “low storage” notification.
The main reason why people love micro SDCards instead of cloud storage services is that SD cards are inexpensive and can be easily moved from one smartphone to another. So, the best way to solve that warning and speed up your phone is to move Apps/Videos/Pictures to SD Card on Galaxy S8 and S8 Plus.
How to Move Pictures to SD Card on Galaxy S8 / S8 Plus
- First of all grab your Samsung Galaxy S8 or S8 Plus and go to Apps.
- Then, from there go to Settings >> Storage >> Internal Storage.
- Now, scroll down and tap Explore.
- There will be a list with all folders of your phone’s internal storage. So, you need to find the DCIM folder and go to it.
- Next, also this time there should be displayed a list with some other folder. If in case you want to move any screenshot tap on the Screenshot folder but if in case you want to move pictures that have been taken from you using Samsung Galaxy S8 tap on the Camera folder.
- When ready; select the pictures you want to move to SD Card on Galaxy S8 / S8 Plus and then tap on the More option.
- In the end, tap on the Move option, select SD Card, find and select the DCIM folder or create a new folder and tap Done.
That’s it all; Now you’ve learned how to successfully Move Pictures to SD Card on Galaxy S8 / S8 Plus easily. If you have any questions do not hesitate to use the comments box.