There are many custom recovery images to download on your phone but have you ever asked yourself which one is the best? Well, TWRP is the best recovery images. Today, TWRP Team released a new version of the TWRP recovery 3.0.0 with lots of features and improvements.
TWRP 3.0.0 Features
- Completely new theme – Much more modern and much nicer looking
- True Terminal Emulator – Includes arrow keys, tab and tab completion
- SuperSU prompt will no longer display if a Marshmallow ROM is installed
- Reworked graphics to bring us more up to date with AOSP – includes support for adf and drm graphics
- On select devices you will be able to flash some parts of factory images via the TWRP GUI
- Update exfat, exfat fuse, dosfstools
- Update AOSP base to 6.0
- And many minor fixes and tweaks.
If you are a newbie at Android devices then perhaps you may not know what functions do the TWRP recovery. With this custom recovery image you can reset your device, install custom ROMs (firmwares), Mods and and lot more.
Also Read: How to Download Samsung Galaxy S7 Wallpapers
Download TWRP 3.0 Recovery for Galaxy Samsung Note 5
Download | Samsung Galaxy Note 5 (Sprint)
Download | Samsung Galaxy Note 5 DUOS
Download | Samsung Galaxy Note 5 GSM
How to Install TWRP 3.0.0 Recovery on Samsung Galaxy Note 5
- Download the required TWRP 3.0.0 file for your Galaxy Note 5 Variant and Odin Software on your PC.
- Extract/Unzip the Odin software and launch it.
- Power off your Samsung Note 5 and boot it into download mode. This can be arrived by pressing and holding power, volume down and home buttons together at the same time.
- Then, make a connection between the phone and your PC. In the Odin the Added messages should be displayed and the ID:COM section should be green or blue (It depends which Odin version are you using). If not, try to reinstall the USB Drivers.
- Also, make sure that both Auto Reboot and F.Reset Time are selected. Now, click on the AP button and select the TWRP 3.0 zip file.
- Lastly, you only have to click on the start button to start the installation process.
- Wait for the phone two reboot and in the Odin software will be displayed the pass message.
That’s it, You now know how to installed TWRP 3.0 on Samsung Galaxy Note 6 with Odin Software. We are here to help you, so if you have any questions use the comments field.