The Samsung Galaxy S7 Launcher APK is now available for the previous S line phones of Samsung, which are Galaxy S6 & S6 Edge. Samsung, has improved quite much TouchWiz launcher on Galaxy S7 & S7 Edge for a better experience.
For people who are newbies at Android devices, with this launcher you can transform your Galaxy S6 & S6 Edge into a Samsung Galaxy S7 without buying the phone. The ROM is based on Android Marshmallow 6.0.1 and it is stable enough for a daily driver. However, some services might not work correctly on your phone, such as Always On & Night Clock, Auto brightness and Hotspot Mobile.
If you are interested to download and install Samsung Galaxy S7 launcher on Samsung Galaxy S6 & S6 Edge, you should read some requirements. Here it is what you need to know.
- You can use the Samsung Galaxy S7 ROM only with Galaxy S6 & S6 Edge. Please do not attempt to install in any other Samsung phone.
- Make sure have installed the TWRP recovery image on your phone.
- It is highly recommended from developers to perform a backup using nandroid backup option from TWRP recovery or by using cloud storage services. Because during the installation a hard reset will be required.
Plug in charger the device if it has less than 40% power left.
- Read the whole guide and do not skip any steps.
How to Install Samsung Galaxy S7 Launcher APK
- Download Galaxy S7 ROM from here.
- Then boot your phone into recovery mode. This can be arrived by pressing and holding Power + Home + Volume Up keys at the same time for a while.
- Once you are in recovery mode, You should perform a hard reset on your phone.
- When you are ready, tap on the install option, find the Samsung Galaxy S7 ROM and install on your Galaxy S6.
- Then, you can reboot the phone.
That’s it; You just have installed Samsung Galaxy S7 launcher on your Samsung Galaxy S6 & S6 Edge. If you have questions place them in the comments section from below.