Are you looking for a solution to install Pokemon GO for Windows phones? If so, then you are in the right place. As you might know Pokemon GO is actually available only for the iOS and Android devices, however this it doesn’t mean that you can now install Pokemon GO for Windows phones.
Before starting with this step by step guide you should know that this is a complex operation and it can be completed only by reading the whole guide. You should know that Pokemon Go is compatible with Windows phones that have 1GB RAM or more.
Also, compatibility is not guaranteed for devices without GPS capabilities or devices that are connected only to Wi-Fi networks.
How to Install Pokemon GO for Windows Phones
- First of all you need to download the files from the download section and save them somewhere on your PC. It is preferable to save them on desktop.
- When both files have been downloaded you need to go Settings > For Developers and from there you need to enable enable Device Portal and Device Portal options on your Windows Phone.
- Then, click on the pair option and stay there for a few moments.
- Now, open your preferred browser on your PC and type 192.168.1.2
- Type the 6 character PIN which can be found where I said you need to wait for a few moments. Click on the Remember my Computer option and then click submit.
- In your PC should be displayed all information of your Windows Phone. So, now under the utilities section go to apps.
- Then, under the + Install app section click on the choose file option and select PokemonGo-UWP file.
- When you are ready; under the dependency section click on the choose file option and this time select both the Microsoft.NET and Microsoft.VCLIbs files.
- In the end just click on the Go option and wait for the uploading and installing processes to complete.
- Go to your Windows phone and search for an app named PoGo-UWP.
Also Read: Fix Pokemon Go GPS Signal not Found
These were all the steps that you had to take in order to install Pokemon GO for Windows phones successfully. If you have any problems do not hesitate to use the comments box. One developer of our staff will try to assist you as soon as possible.