The TouchWiz of Galaxy S6 is very unique and it looks more functionality than before. Now Samsung is giving users the ability to change the design of the Galaxy S6 TouchWiz.
If you are bored with your phone, you don’t need to worry because today we’re going to tell you, how to Install Galaxy S6 TouchWiz Launcher on the Galaxy Note 4, Galaxy S5, Galaxy S4, Note 3 and on other samsung devices running on Android 5.0 Lollipop.
How to Install Galaxy S6 TouchWiz Launcher
First, you should have root access and root explorer app on your phone in order to install Galaxy S6 TouchWiz Launcher.
- Download the Samsung Galaxy S6 TouchWiz Launcher from here.
- Extract/Unzip the file that you have downloaded above on your phone and then you will see a folder called TouchWizHome_ZERO.
- After you have extracted the zip file on your phone there should be an APK file called TouchWizHome_ZERO.Apk and a folder called lib.
- Open your Root File Explorer (Es File Manager) and go to System/ Priv-App/ TouchWizHome_K.
- Now you should delete everything you have found there.
- Then, go back and copy the TouchWizHome_ZERO.Apk and move to the TouchWizHome_K.
Now you’re done you should reboot your phone in order to enjoy the Samsung Galaxy S6 TouchWiz launcher on your Note 4, Galaxy S5, Galaxy S4, Note 3 and other Galaxy devices. If you have any questions do no hesitate to use the comments field. We will try to assist you as soon as possible.