We all know that Instagram is a social photo and video sharing app for smartphones. Instagram is similar as Facebook and Twitter, everyone who signs up has a profile.
Instagram has only one different feature from other social networks. When you take a photo in Instagram you can crop apply effect and filters to make your photo look awesome and then you can share with your family and friends.
But, unfortunately, Instagram hasn’t a feature that lets you save friends photos to your android phone. When you’re using Instagram in a WEB browser, it’s easy to save a photo but in Android it’s a bit difficult.
If you like to download the other people’s photos in Instagram here is our article how save Instagram photos to Android.
How to Save Instagram Photos to Android
1. At first you have to download & install InstaSave app on your android phone. (InstaSave is an app which allows you to download Instagram photos to your device memory)
2. After you have installed open It
3. Then you will be required to log in with your Instagram account.
4. Now you can see different Instagram photos, You have to select which one you want to save in your phone. When You select a photo It will appear a green tick.
5. Then tap the Save icon near the top-right corner.
6. When you have downloaded the photo close it because it will run in the background.
7. Now go to the Gallery and Open the Instagram photo.
The InstaSave app is also available in the pro version. With the pro version of Instagram, you can save videos, send zip files to Email, Dropbox, Bluetooth.
If you have any problem how to Save Instagram Photos to Android don’t hesitate to tell us in the comment box.