This tutorial will show you how to fix Samsung Galaxy S8/S8 Plus black screen of death issue. If you have tried to power on your Samsung Galaxy S8/S8 Plus and if it won’t show up the Samsung logo then your Samsung Galaxy S8 might be bricked.
There are many reasons why the black screen problem is showing on your Samsung Galaxy S8 or S8 Plus, it can be a firmware glitch, hardware problem or a dangerous app. Thus, the device could not load load the Android operating system.
How to Fix Samsung Galaxy S8/S8 Plus Black Screen of Death
#1. Remove The SD Card
A Samsung Galaxy S8 phone that has the black screen problem may be doing so because you are running a SDCard. In order to find out if the problem is being caused by an SD card, take a moment to remove it.
#2. Perform a Hard Reset
This is the nuclear option and one that should be avoided at all costs unless you are willing to sacrifice all of your personal data on a permanent basis. There is no way to perform a hard reset on the device without losing all of your data and no guarantee that this method will restore the Samsung Galaxy S8 back to its desired working order.
- Grab your Samsung Galaxy S8/S8 Plus.
- Press and hold: Volume Up key, Home key, and Power key at the same time for a while.
- When the phone vibrates, release the Power key but continue to press and hold the Volume Up key and the Home key.
- When you are into the Recovery mode, you can release the Volume Up and Home buttons.
- Now, Press the Volume down button several times in order to highlight ‘wipe data / factory reset.’ option.
- Then, press the power button to select.
- Press the Volume down key until ‘Yes — delete all user data’ is highlighted.
- Press Power button to select and and the hard reset process will start.
- Once the hard reset process is completed, using the volume buttons highlight ‘Reboot system now’ option and press the power button to restart your Samsung Galaxy S8/S8 Plus.
#3. Visit a sAMSUNG Store
You might have a friend or family member who promises that they are the ones who can successfully repair Samsung Galaxy S8/S8 Plus black screen problem, but for the most part, it is in your best interests to seek repairs from an official Samsung outlet.
If you haven’t fixed Samsung Galaxy S8/S8 Plus Black Screen of Death Problem and you have a warranty for your Samsung smartphone, you have the option of sending it to an official Samsung store, where they will fix the problem for free and solve the black screen issue. This is certainly a preferable option to having someone who is untrained attempt to fix it.
That’s it; Now you have learned how to fix Samsung Galaxy S8/S8 Plus Black Screen of Death easily. If you have any questions or want to share your thoughts with us or our readers then use the comments section from below.