I have noticed that many Android & iOS users are looking for a method which will fix Pokemon Go Lags & Freezing issues. If you are one of them then you are in the right place as today we will show you how to fix Pokemon Go lags and freezing within couple of minutes.
Fix Pokemon Go Lags & Freezing on Android & iOS
- At first, this game is compatible with Android devices that have 2GB RAM or more and have Android Version 4.4 – 6.0 installed.
- Compatibility is not guaranteed for devices without GPS capabilities or devices that are connected only to Wi-Fi networks.
- Not compatible with Android devices that use Intel Atom processors.
Okay, this method has worked for me on my Samsung Galaxy S5 when I was experiencing Pokemon Go lags however it can also work if you are having the Pokemon Go freezing issue.
- Perform a soft reset on your Android or iOS phone. How it can be performed? Just by turning off your phone and then turning it on. But you need to power it on itself and not by choosing the restart option on your phone. If you do not know, a soft reset process ca solve many simple problems on your phone, especially if the phone has been turned on for a long period of time and has not been power cycled for a while.
If the above solution does not fix Pokemon Go lags & freezing problems then you should try this one on your smartphone.
- Try closing all background apps of your phone with force. For Android users this can be achieved by tapping the left menu button and there will be a list will all apps that are in use. Now, swipe them one by one or click on the X icon.
- While for iOS users from the home screen, press the home button twice and close them one by one as on Android phones.
- At first, if you have connected many phones on the same router disconnect all phone and connect your phone first. Also, most Pokemon Go player have found a solution to fix the Pokemon Go Lags & Freezing just by resetting their router/modem.
If the none above solutions does not solve Pokemon Go Lags & Freezing then try to disable your WiFi and use 3G or 4G instead. If your device doesn’t have 3G, please try to use another WiFi and see if it works.
Good Job; I now hope that you have solved Pokemon Go Lags, Freezing & Other Issues on Android & iOS. If you have any questions or want to share your thoughts with us or our readers do not hesitate to use the comments box.