If you a newbie at Apple phones then you might not know how to perform a factory reset. But, before starting the guide how to factory reset iPhone SE I will show what is factory reset and why should you perform this operation.
Well, if your iPhone SE gets freeze, the battery drains fast or gets stuck in a boot loop then factory reset is the best solution which can fix those issues or problems. This operations does not need jailbreak or anything else and is official from Apple so you don’t need to worry about the warranty.
However except good things there are also bad things with factory reset because when you will factory reset iPhone SE all of your data, info and accounts will be wiped out. But, you can store them on cloud storage services such as Dropbox, Google Drive, Mediafire, Cubby and OneDrive.
How to Factory Reset iPhone SE in a Minute
- Grab your iPhone SE.
- Tap on the Settings > General > Reset options.
- Now, tap on the Erase all contents and settings option in order to restore your iPhone SE in its initial stage.
- Type in the device password/passcode if prompted and you’re done.
- From the home screen, press and hold the Home and Power keys at the same time.
- Release the keys only when Apple logo will appear.
- Once, you releases the keys the hard reset process will start and the device will reboot.
You can factory reset iPhone SE using iTunes but at first make sure your phone has enough battery life.
- Connect your iPhone SE with your PC or MAC with the help of USB Cable.
- Once iTunes detects your iPhone SE, you have to click on the restore option in iTunes.
- Then, you will be asked if you are sure to restore the iPhone to its factory settings. So, you should click on the Restore and Update option.
- Finally, iTunes will begin to restore your iPhone.
Good Job; Now you know how to factory reset iPhone SE using 3 methods. If you have anything to share with us or our reader use the comments section.