For being able to tweak your Samsung Galaxy S8 or S8 Plus, first you have to know basic operations such as how to enter recovery mode, safe mode and download mode and then you will be able to root Galaxy S8/S8 Plus, When trying to manually install or replace a custom ROM, Root/Unroot the phone, reboot the bootloader or downgrade your Samsung phone to stock Android firmware then, you need to know how to enter Samsung Galaxy S8 Download Mode.Just like recovery mode, the download mode is pre installed on your android device but is a hidden environment that is featured on your Samsung Galaxy S8. For people who don’t know through download mode which is also known as fastboot mode you can access to the internal system of your Samsung Galaxy S8.
The best thing of this guide is that it’s official and you will not lose the warranty of your Samsung Galaxy S8. The process is very simple and can be completed even by a newbie. Furthermore, the steps from below can be only applied if your device is Samsung Galaxy S8/S8 Plus, which means that this guide it will work only for the mentioned Android device.
How to Enter Samsung Galaxy S8 Download Mode
Method 1. Hardware Buttons
- Power off your device completely
- After doing so, press and hold both Volume Down, Bixby and Power buttons at the same time.
- Simply, Plug the USB cable into your smartphone now. (The drivers will be installed automatically)
- Then, keep pressing buttons until download mode is being displayed, then you can unplug the USB cable from your phone and release all buttons.
Method 2. Quick Boot App
If the above method does not work to enter download mode on Galaxy S8 or S8 Plus then you can use this method however, keep in mind that you should have root access.
- Go to Play Store
- On Play Store tap on Search and type Quick Boot.
- Then, download and install the app mentioned above.
- Now just open the app and follow on screen prompts in order to boot Samsung Galaxy S8 into download mode.
That’s it, these were all the steps that you had to take from this guide. From now, you know how to enter download mode on Samsung Galaxy S8 using hardware keys and an app. In case you cannot enter Samsung Galaxy S8 Download mode, then you can ask us for extra help in the comments field.