If you own a Samsung Galaxy S8 or S8 Plus then now you might have started to perform complex operations such as gaining root access, install custom recovery images, custom ROM, MOD and so on. So, before starting to perform any of the above operations you should have enabled Developer Options on Samsung Galaxy S8 and S8 Plus.
Developer Options has been hidden for many years and so it is also on Galaxy S8 and S8 Plus. This means, that you need to enable it manually although, Developer Options is official from Samsung. For those who do not know Developer Options feature allows you to show touches, pointer location, CPU usage, change Animation Transition Scale, verify apps via USB, show bug report, limit background processes and lot more.
But when it comes to customizing you need to enable also USB Debugging on your Samsung Galaxy S8 and S8 Plus and only then your Samsung device will be recognized from your PC.
How to Enable Developer Options on Samsung Galaxy S8/S8 Plus
- Grab your Samsung Galaxy S8 or S8 Plus.
- Head over to Apps >> Setting, scroll all the way down and tap Software Information.
- Now, tap on the Build number option 7 times and after seven times a new message should appear saying Developer Mode has been enabled.
- Then, go back to Setting and there you should be displayed the Developer Options feature.
How to Enable USB Debugging on Galaxy S8/S8 Plus
- Go to Setting and open Developer Options.
- Scroll down and under the Debugging sections tap USB Debugging.
Perfect; These were all the steps that you had to take in order to successfully enable Samsung Galaxy S8 Developer Options and USB Debugging with ease. For any questions use the comments box.