In Galaxy S6 & Galaxy S6 Edge, there are still plenty of hidden features and one of them is call recording which is a preferred feature for all users.
Now days all Smartphones have the ability to record all the phones calls, Although both devices are capable of such feature Samsung decided to disable it because this ability isn’t allowed on all countries and they don’t allow it.
This Call Recording method is discovered by XDA Developers Forum: This feature will work only if you have Root Acces so without Root access call recording on Galaxy S6 & Galaxy S6 Edge feature won’t work.
How to Enable Call Recording on Galaxy S6 & Galaxy S6 Edge
- Root Acces
- Es File Manager (Download)
- Open the Es File Manager in your Galaxy S6 or Galaxy S6 Edge and navigate to system/csc.
- Add this Code in a file called others.xml.
- Scroll in the end and add the above code.
- Save the file and then reboot your phone to take effect.
First you should make a Call and then you will see a record button.
To activate Call Recording on Galaxy S6 & Galaxy S6 Edge you should press the record button and to stop recording you should again to press the same button.
Please, Enable Call Recording on Galaxy S6 & Galaxy S6 Edge only if recording phone calls is legal in your country.