USB Drivers are recommended for every Android phone if you want to transfer files between your phone and PC. For people who are not familiar with USB Drivers, you should know that without them you can not root your Samsung phone, flash or install any rom or mod using Odin software.
So, if you are interested to download and install USB Drivers for Samsung Galaxy C5 & Galaxy C7 then you are in the right place. This tutorial will work with the all Galaxy C5 or Galaxy C7 variants and versions of OS.
Download USB Drivers for Galaxy C5
-> Download Samsung Galaxy C5 USB Drivers for Windows users | Download (37,2 MB)
-> Download Samsung Samsung Galaxy C5 USB Drivers for Mac users | Download (25,7 MB)
Download USB Drivers for Galaxy C7
-> Download Samsung Galaxy C7 USB Drivers for Windows users | Download (37,2 MB)
-> Download Samsung Samsung Galaxy C7 USB Drivers for Mac users | Download (25,7 MB)
How to Install Galaxy C5 & Galaxy C7 USB Drivers
- Download the USB Drivers above.
- Save the .exe software on your desktop.
- Then launch the app and follow the on screen instructions in order to install USB drivers correctly.
- When done restart your computer and your phone.
- Then connect the phone with your computer via USB cable and start to transfer files.
That’s it; Now you know where you can download Samsung Galaxy C7 & Galaxy C5 USB Drivers. If you have any questions place them on the comments section.