The Samsung Galaxy On5 and Galaxy On7 were launched in October 2015. Since then many owners who have bought the Galaxy On5 and On7 phones have reported that they cannot connect their phones with computer. If you are one of them you don’t need to worry because this problem can be fixed easily even if you are not a developer.
Have you ever heard about USB Drivers? Well, once you install the USB drivers on your PC you will be able to transfer files between them including photos, videos, documents, music and much more. Also, these drivers will allow you to root your Galaxy On5 or Galaxy On7 phone, install custom ROMs, mods, recovery images using Odin software and so on.
Here it’s our article how to download and install Samsung Galaxy On5 & On7 USB drivers correctly on your computer.
-> Samsung Galaxy On5 & On7 USB Drivers for Windows users | Download (37,2 MB)
-> Samsung Samsung Galaxy On5 & On7 USB Drivers for Mac users | Download (25,7 MB)
How to Install Galaxy On5 & On7 USB Drivers
- Download the USB Drivers from the download section.
- Save the application on your desktop.
- Then launch the app and follow the on screen instructions in order to install USB drivers correctly.
- When done restart your computer and your phone.
- Then connect the phone with your computer via USB cable and start to transfer files.
These were all the steps that you had to take in order to install Galaxy On5 & On7 USB drivers properly on your computer. If you have anything to share with us and our readers do not hesitate to use the comments field.