Samsung owners like to modify their Galaxy Note phones by rooting them at first and then installing custom ROMs, Mods, recovery images such as TWRP or CWM to improve battery life, fix lags and so on. If you have tried to root Galaxy Note 7 or you have completed any unofficial operation then you might have bricked your Galaxy Note 7. If so, then you might be searching for a guide which will show you how to download and install Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Stock Firmware ROM at the same time.
By completing this guide you will unroot Galaxy Note 7 which means the root access will be revoked and you will restore it back to its initial state. So, you should take care of the personal data, info and accounts that are saved on the internal storage of your Samsung Note 7. So, use Samsung Cloud, a PC or even a SD Card for saving your contacts, call logs, market apps, images, videos, text messages, contact list and everything else you might need afterwards.
Before starting the guide how to download and install Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Stock Firmware it is highly recommended to check the guidelines from below before doing anything else.
- Please use the stock firmware which can be found below only with the correct Samsung Galaxy Note 7 model.
- Make sure you have installed Samsung Kies for Galaxy Note 7 (USB Drivers) on your Personal Computer.
- Enable Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Developer Options, USB Debugging and OEM Unlocking.
- Plug in charger your Note 7 especially if the power left is currently less than 50%.
- Read the whole article and do not skip any steps.
Samsung Galaxy Note 7 SM-N930F/G/H/I Firmware – Global Models
Download | N930FXXU1APG7
Download | N930FXXU1APGJ
Download | N930FXXU1APGK
Download | N930FXXU1APGI
Samsung Galaxy Note 7 SM-N930K/L/S Firmware – Korean Models
Download | N930KKKU1BPHA
Download | N930SKSU1BPHA
Download | N930LKLU1BPHA
Samsung Galaxy Note 7 SM-N9300 Firmware – Chinese Models
Download | N9300ZHU1APGI (Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow)
Download | N9300ZCU1APGJ (Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow)
Samsung Galaxy Note 7 SM-N930R4 – US CELLULAR Model
Download | N930R4TYS1APH1
Samsung Galaxy Note 7 SM-N930W8 – Canadian Model
Download | N930W8VLU1APH1
Samsung Galaxy Note 7 T-MOBILE Firmware (SM-N930T)
Download | N930TTMB1APGC
Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Sprint Firmware (SM-N930T)
Download | N930PVPU1APGC
Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Verizon Firmware (SM-N930T)
Download | N930VVRS1APH1
How to Flash Stock Firmware on Galaxy Note 7 with Odin Software
- First of all, download both the Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Firmware and Odin software files from the download section.
- Then, extract/unzip both files on your computer.
- Now, enter Samsung Galaxy Note 7 download mode. To do that, press and hold the Volume Up + Home + Power buttons at the same time.
- Connect your Galaxy Note 7 to your computer using USB Cable and wait till Odin software detects it. Once, Odin software detects your phone, you will see the Added message on Odin.
- Before installing the stock firmware on Galaxy Note 7 make sure that both Auto Reboot and F.Reset Time are selected. Then, click on the AP button on Odin software and select the stock ROM (.tar.md5) where you have previously extracted it.
- In the end, click on the start option and wait for ODIN to complete the installation process. Once, the ROM/Firmware is installed on your phone you will see the Pass message on Odin and your Samsung Galaxy Note 7 will reboot automatically.
Congratulations; Now you’ve learned how to download and flash Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Stock Firmware. Do not forget to share your impressions with us and with other users who might want to use this step by step guide.