Use this guide to learn how to download & install VyprVPN for PC (Windows 10/8/7). Do you know that you can change ip location just by using a app called VyprVPN. If not, you should know what is a VPN?
Well, the benefits of using a VPN is that it can change your ip location in this way you can access blocked websites, download apps that are not available on your country, blocked videos on youtube and lot more. Also a VPN can protect Internet connection and encrypt personal information so you can safely surf the web whether you are at home, work or in public.
One of the best VPN services is VyprVPN. This VPN does all things that we have mentioned above. VyprVPN detects your location automatically and connects you to the nearest server. As a result, your connection will be much faster than any other VPN providers or proxy providers.
How to Download & Install VyprVPN for PC (Windows 10/8/7)
- At first, you need to download the latest version of Bluestacks from the button which is located just below. Download Bluestacks
- When, bluestacks .exe file has been successfully download on your PC, open and install it by following the on-screen instructions.
- Then, you will be asked to sign in with your Google + account, use a real google+ account otherwise you can not install VyprVPN for PC .
- Now, go to the welcome tab you have to search for the VyprVPN application. Tap on it and you will be redirected to the Google Play Store page. Tap on the install option to install it.
- In the end, just tap on the open button and enjoy VyprVPN on PC.
That’s it; Now you know how to use VyprVPN for PC (Windows 10/8/7). If you have any questions use the comments box.