The newest Samsung’s virtual assistant has an interesting name which is called Bixby. According to Samsung Bixby is able to do almost everything you can do with an app using touch. Furthermore, you can use voice, text, or touch to say what you need since it understands all three, isn’t cool?
Bixby is Samsung’s answer to Apple’s Siri and Google’s Assistant since it has many features that you cannot even imagine. Like other Virtual Assistant also Bixby can be activated by by voice but in case you own Samsung Galaxy S8 or S8 Plus you can activate it also by touching a button below the volume keys.
Although, Bixby is the smartest and the best AIs it doesn’t mean that it can be installed on every Android or Samsung device. As you might know Bixby Assistant comes pre installed only on Samsung Galaxy S8 and S8 Plus devices. However, Samsung’s developers have found a way to download and install Bixby on Samsung phones running on Android Nougat update.
Now for now, you can download and install Bixby on Galaxy S7/Edge, Galaxy S6/Edge, Galaxy S5, Note 5, Galaxy A3/A5/A7 and other devices that have been updated to Android Nougat official either unofficial. So, what are you waiting for? Download at first Galaxy S8 Launcher and only then you will be able to Install Bixby on all Samsung smartphones running at least Android 7.0 Nougat OS.
Install Samsung Galaxy S8 Launcher
- First of all, you need to download Galaxy S8 Launcher APK using the download button from below. Download Galaxy S8 Stock Launcher APK
- Then, go to Settings -> Lock screen & Security > Allow Unknown Sources.
- Now, go back and Install Galaxy S8 Launcher on your Samsung smartphone.
- When you are done, press the home button and a new window will pop up saying which launcher do you want to use, so select TouchWiz Home.
Download and Install Bixby on Galaxy S7/S7 Edge/S6/S6 Edge/S5/Note 5
- As you have already installed Samsung Galaxy S8 Launcher on your Samsung smartphone, download Bixby APK from the download button from below. Download Bixby APK for Samsung
- Tap on the APK, and start with the installation process.
- Once, Bixby has been installed on your Samsung Galaxy device, reboot it.
- In the end, just swipe to the left side from the Home Screen and Set it Up.
Congratulations; Now you know how to download and install Bixby on Galaxy S7/S7 Edge/S6/S6 Edge/S5/Note 5 smartphones. If in case you have any questions use the comments section.