The Supercell team has finally released a new version of its strategy game, Clash Royale 1.4.0 that will surely make many users happy around the globe. This update comes with many new features and fixes which can be checked directly from Google Play Store, however we have listed them below especially for the Clash Royale players.
The Clash Royale 1.4.0 APK has already started rolling out over-the-air for the Android devices, but it might take some time to arrive on your device due country you’re living in. So if you do not want to wait for days or even weeks then you can download the Clash Royale APK 1.4.0 on our page for free without any restrictions.
Clash Royale 1.4.0 Features
– Battle nearby players for Tournament Trophies!
– Climb the tournament leaderboard to earn HUGE Tournament Chests!
– Check out Clash Royale Tourney Week to join and watch lots of awesome tournaments with big prizes!
FOUR NEW CARDS
– New Common Card: Ice Spirit
– New Epic Card: Bowler
– New Legendary Cards: Lumberjack & The Log
NEW ARENA & MORE
– New Arena: Frozen Peak unlocks at 2300 Trophies
– Achievements: Compete in tournaments to unlock new achievements
– TV Royale: Features top players in the Legendary Arena channel more often
– TV Royale: Moved to the middle screen (Battle tab)
– Friendly Battles: Choose which Arena to fight in
– Card Collection: Sort your cards by Arena, Elixir cost or rarity
– Player Profile: Now shows your last used Battle Deck from any battle (not necessarily the one currently selected)
– Bug Fixes: We’ve removed the 11th Elixir drop (as a “feature”, it was a bit too hidden), fixed cards deselecting when overtime kicks in, and many more!
Download Clash Royale 1.4.0 APK
Download Clash Royale 1.4.0 APK Download Clash Royale 1.4.0 APK (Alternative Link)
Installs: 50,000,000 – 100,000,000
Available Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Arabic, Norwegian Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
Requires: Android 4.03 and up
Updated: July, 4 2016
If a security error will pop up on your Android smartphone during the installation process then you need to enable unknown sources option. You can find this option by going Settings > Security or Settings > Applications. Once, unknown sources option is enabled on your Android phone, then you can easily install Clash Royale 1.4.0 on your Android phone.
If you have anything to share with us or our readers do not hesitate to use the comments field. Also, please do not forget to share our post in social media networks such as Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and Pinterest. For further Clash Royale updates, check our website regularly.