The Samsung Galaxy S8 and S8 Plus come with an awesome design and with a very nice pair of earbuds which provide clear sound with high bass. If you own a Samsung Galaxy S8 then you also got a $99 pair of earbuds from AKG.The speaker of Samsung Galaxy S8/S8 Plus is now placed at the bottom of the device instead being on the back. Except, AKG earbuds also the speaker comes with high quality of sound however, if have found that Samsung Galaxy S8 is not quite loud enough.
Also if you think so, then we have a mod which allows you to boost headphone and speaker volume on Galaxy S8/S8 Plus. XDA-Developers have created a MOD called Viper4Android. With the help of Viper4Android you will get a great music experience as this app improves the audio quality of your Samsung Galaxy S8 or S8 Plus.
The app includes options such as FET compressor, FIREqualizer, reberberation, convolver, speaker optimization, eXtra loud, spectrum extension, and much more, isn’t cool?
- You can install Viper4Android only on Samsung Galaxy S8 and S8 with root access.
- Make sure you have installed a custom recovery image like TWRP.
- Read the entire article and do not skip any steps.
Titanium Backup ★ root | Download
(Alternative of Root Explorer) ES File Explorer File Manager | Download
Boost Headphone and Speaker Volume on Galaxy S8/S8 Plus with Viper4Android
- First of all download the files from above and save them to your phone’s internal storage.
- Disable/Delete SoundAlive app: If you have Titanium backup app: Open the app > and look for an app called ‘SoundAlive‘ and disable/delete it. If you do not have Titanium backup app: Open a root file manager of your choice and navigate to this path > /system/priv-app/SoundAlive_51/ and delete the .apk file.
- Now, copy the audio_effects.conf file to the following path ‘/system/vendor/etc‘ and overwrite if you are prompted.
- Install the Viper4Android APK file that you have downloaded from the download section.
- Open Magisk, go to Downloads and search of ‘Viper4Android’. Download and install the module.
- Reboot your phone.
Congratulations; These were all the steps that you had to take in order to successfully boost Headphone and Speaker Volume on Galaxy S8/S8 Plus with Viper4Android. If you have any questions do not hesitate to use the comments box.