You can use this post to learn how to successfully activate flashlight on Huawei P10 / P10 Plus devices. Flashlight is also called as torch if you know it by that name. Huawei P10 and P10 Plus phones come with a dual-led flash. Thus, with the help of Huawei P10 phone’s flashlight you can now take enough brighter and clearer photos and videos even in low light ambient. But, sometimes it comes a moment when you need to activate Huawei P10 flashlight also in different situations. For example, you can use it to find things such as: keys, documents, credit cards where is dark or even while you are walking and so on.
As you can see knowing how to activate Huawei P10 flashlight can be useful in every moment and place. So, if you already bought this phone and now want to know where’s can be found the Huawei P10 Flashlight and how to activate it then check this guide.
Where’s Huawei P10 Flashlight | How to Activate It?
Here’s how you can enable it:
#1. Using Default Flashlight App
- Firstly, take your Huawei P10 or Huawei P10 Plus and unlock it.
- Find the Tools folder and open it, there should be displayed the Flashlight app.
- Tap on in to activate the Huawei P10 flashlight and tap on it again to turn it off.
Also Read: How to Solve Huawei P10 Lags
#2. Using Flashlight Shortcut
The next method which allows you to enable flashlight on Huawei P10 or P10 Plus is by using the flashlight toggle.
- Swipe down the notification panel of Huawei P10 with your finger.
- Now, swipe to the left side on the notification panel to go to the shortcuts tab.
- There will be a list with some shortcuts but you need to tap on the “Edit” button.
- Next, you will see the flashlight icon however, drag the flashlight shortcut to the desired location for easier access.
- Lastly, just tap on the flashlight shortcut and the Huawei P10 phone’s flashlight will be turned on if you want to turn off tap on the mentioned shortcut again.
Congratulations; These were all the steps that you had to take in order to successfully activate the Huawei P10 flashlight using two methods. In case you have any questions do not hesitate to contact us using the comments section or contact form.