If you are a newbie at Android devices then you might have tried to root Galaxy S8 / S8 Plus, or install custom ROMs, Mods, kernels and so on. But, since you are in this guide there are chances that you have bricked your Samsung Galaxy S8 and now are interested to unbrick or unroot it.
Also, this guide can be very helpful if your Samsung Galaxy S8 stuck in bootloop (Samsung Boot Logo). If you have such problems then you can check the steps from below in order to solve these problems successfully.
Keep in mind: Installing stock firmware on Samsung Galaxy S8 you will wipe all your data, you can lose everything that’s saved on the internal storage memory of your Galaxy S8 / S8 Plus. That’s why, before flashing stock ROM Firmware on your phone you need to use backup and restore apps from Google Play for storing everything that’s important to you.
How to Unbrick/Unroot Samsung Galaxy S8 / S8 Plus [Fix Bootloop]
Download | ODIN 3.12.3 for Samsung Galaxy Phones
Download | Samsung Galaxy S8 Stock Firmware ROM
- First of all, you need to download both the Samsung Galaxy S8 / S8 Plus Firmware and Odin software files from the download section. It is preferable to save them on desktop.
- Then, extract/unzip both files on your computer.
- Now, enter Samsung Galaxy S8 / S8 Plus into download mode. To do that, press and hold the Volume Up + Home + Power buttons at the same time.
- Connect your Samsung Galaxy S8 / S8 Plus to your computer using USB Cable and wait till Odin software detects it. Once, Odin software detects your phone, you will see the Added message on Odin.
- Before installing the stock firmware on Samsung Galaxy S8 / S8 Plus make sure that both Auto Reboot and F.Reset Time are selected. Then, click on the AP button on Odin software and select the stock ROM (.tar.md5) where you have previously extracted it.
- In the end, click on the start option and wait for ODIN to complete the installation process. Once, the stock Firmware/ROM is installed on Samsung Galaxy S8 / S8 Plus you will see the Pass message on Odin and your Samsung Galaxy smartphone will reboot automatically.
Congratulations; Now you know how to unroot Samsung Galaxy S8 / S8 Plus, unbrick and fix bootloop at the same time. Do not forget to share your experience with us and if you have problems and need our help, use the comments section from below in that matter and we will try to assist you as soon as possible.