Predictive text which is also known as Auto-Correct suggests words that match your text entries, and can automatically complete common words. Predictive text can learn your personal writing style from your contacts, messages, third party applications and social networking sites.
Android is the sweetest operating system but sometimes when we chat with our friend the auto correct feature of Android causes more problems than it solves. Google together with Samsung have improved dramatically auto correct on Galaxy S8 and S8 Plus however, there still auto correct suggest wrong words.
Although, auto correct corrects your misspelled words it comes a moment when you don’t want them to be corrected, am I right? So, the best way is to turn off auto-correct on Galaxy S8 and S8 Plus and then you will be able not even to type according to the style you want but also faster than before.
From below you can find a detailed step by step guide how to turn off auto-correct on Samsung Galaxy S8 and S8 Plus. So what are you waiting for? Read the instructions and apply them on your smartphone.
How to Turn On/Off Auto-Correct on Galaxy S8 and S8 Plus
- Firstly, grab your Samsung smartphone and unlock it.
- Now, from the home screen go to Apps >> Settings >> General management.
- Next, under the Language and Time section tap Language and input.
- Then, under the Keyboards section tap On-Screen keyboard. There will be a list with all installed keyboards, but if you are using the stock keyboard then tap on the Samsung Keyboard option.
- When ready; find Predictive text spelling, tap on them in order to move the slider on the left side. If in case you want to enable auto-correct tap on Predictive text and Auto check spelling options and make sure the slider is on the right side.
Good job; Now you have learned how to successfully turn on/off auto-correct on Galaxy S8 and S8 Plus with ease. For any questions use the comments section without any hesitation.