Use this article in order to learn how to take a screenshot on Huawei P10 / P10 Plus devices. The Huawei P10 and P10 Plus are really one of the most powerful and secured phones at the same time ever developed from the Huawei company. Both phones was officially unveiled during an unpacked event in Barcelona.
When it comes to software problems the best choice is to take a screenshot on Huawei P10 / P10 Plus and then send it to a friend which is familiar with Huawei or Android devices. Also, taking a screenshot on Huawei P10 / P10 Plus can be useful in many different moments for example: to copy a large document, save an image or even when you achieve a new score on Pokemon Go.
Taking a Huawei P10 / P10 Plus screenshot is quite simple, as you can use 3 methods in order to take a screenshot successfully. This operation is official from Huawei which means that the warranty of your Huawei P10 / P10 Plus will not get void.
How to Take a Screenshot on Huawei P10 / P10 Plus
#1. Hardware Buttons
- Grab your phone and go to the area you want to capture.
- Press and Hold both Volume Up and Power buttons at the same time for a while. The phone will flicker and a shutter sound will be heard.
- In the end, you can view the captured screen or screenshot by swiping down the notification panel or bar.
- Then; you can choose if you want to edit your screenshot or share it in social media networks such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or Snapchat.
Also Read: Enter Huawei P10 Recovery Mode
#2. Screenshot Toggle/Shortcut
This is the 2nd way with which you can take a Huawei P10 or P10 Plus screenshot.
- At first, as in the previous method go to the place where you want to take a screenshot.
- Then, swipe down the notification panel from the top of your phone’s screen with your finger.
- There, will displayed two menus: “Notifications” and “Shortcuts” so, tap on the shortcuts menu.
- Now, you will see a list with many shortcuts added by Huawei on your Huawei P10 smartphone. Find the screenshot toggle/shortcut and tap on it to capture the screen..
- Next, go to the area or screen you want to take a screenshot.
- In the end, you can check your screenshot by going to Gallery app or by sliding down the notification panel.
#3. Using your Knuckle
You can also take a Huawei P10 Plus screenshot using your knuckle. This is my favorite method to take screenshots when it comes to Huawei phones so, check this method for more info.
- Firstly, this is a hidden feature and you need to enable it and only then you will be able to take screenshots. Open Settings and select Smart assistance.
- When you’re done, touch Motion control > Smart screenshot and turn on the Smart screenshot switch.
- In the end, just knock the screen twice with your knuckle to take a screenshot of the whole screen. After creating a screenshot, touch Share to share it with your friends.
That’s it; Now you have learned successfully how to take a screenshot on Huawei P10 / P10 Plus using 2 methods. If you have any questions place them on the comments section without any hesitation. We are here to help you.