Some weeks after the year 2017, Samsung unveiled a Pro version of Galaxy C7 Pro which comes with many improvements and new features that many mid-range devices do not have them. Also, many flagships envy the success Samsung Galaxy C7 Pro has arrived till now. If you own Galaxy C7 Pro then surely you’ve checked how this phone works and then I guess that you suddenly started to perform unofficial operations such as rooting, installing custom recovery images like TWRP, custom ROMs, MOD and so on. If you are a newbie at Android devices then there are chanced that your phone is bricked. In case you are a developer then you may be searching to download Samsung Galaxy C7 Pro stock firmware, ODIN tool or USB Drivers just to downgrade your phone to its initial state.
In this article we gathered all Galaxy C7 Pro things that you will need in order to complete any operation. Thus, what are you waiting about? Go to the section you are interested in and download the file you are searching.
Samsung Galaxy C7 Pro Stock Firmware, ODIN, USB Drivers
Download Galaxy C7 Pro USB Drivers / Samsung KIES
Every time you chose to complete an official or unofficial operation which has to do with your PC you should have installed USB Drivers at first. If you are interested to download Samsung Galaxy C7 Pro USB Driver then you are in the right place.
For those who do not know USB Drivers are also known as Samsung KIES. USB Drivers are the only way to make a connection between your smartphone and PC. Only when you have installed USB Drivers on PC successfully you can transfer files, images, apps, docs and so on between your device and PC.Download Galaxy C7 Pro USB Drivers (Samsung Kies)
Download Galaxy C7 Pro ODIN Flash Tool
As you may know ODIN is an official software which is developed only for Samsung devices. With the help of this software you can root Samsung Galaxy C7 Pro, restore it back to its initial state, install custom ROMs, MOD, Xposed Framework and so on. You can download the latest version of ODIN Flash Tool by using the download button from below.Download ODIN for Galaxy C7 Pro
Download Samsung Galaxy C7 Pro Marshmallow 6.0.1 Firmware (Stock)
If you really have bricked your Galaxy C7 Pro then I am really sorry and I also hope you didn’t lose any important data. However, if you are facing with different Galaxy C7 Pro problems such as freezing, overheating, force close errors, battery drain issue then you are required to download and flash Galaxy C7 Pro Marshmallow 6.0.1 Firmware on it and all problem will gone permanently.
Before we proceed with the installation process you should know that this guide can be used only with the Samsung Galaxy C7 Pro devices. Also, by restoring your Galaxy C7 Pro to its initial state you will lose all of your personal data. Thus, store them using cloud storage services, a PC or even a SD Card. Lastly, check the battery status of your smartphone and make sure it has at least 20% power left.Download Galaxy C7 Pro Stock Firmware (Marshmallow 6.0.1)
- Grab your owned Samsung Galaxy C7 Pro and power off it completely.
- Now, boot Samsung Galaxy C7 Pro into Download Mode using hardware buttons. For most of Samsung phones you can boot your smartphone to Download Mode by pressing and holding Power + Volume Down + Home Button for a while. Once, you see yellow triangle sign, you need to go with the Volume Up option in order to get the Download Mode.
- Then, make a connection between your Personal Computer and Samsung Galaxy C7 Pro with the help of an USB Cable.
- Next, launch Odin from your PC and if you’ve have installed Samsung KIES correctly the ODIN software should detect it the ID: COM port on Odin will change the color to Blue or Yellow and a new message should appear saying “Added!!”. (If your Samsung Galaxy C7 Pro is not detected from ODIN, check required steps from the requirements section).
- We assume that you already have downloaded stock firmware for Samsung Galaxy C7 Pro. If so, then click on the AP button from ODIN and select the downloaded file. (Make sure that both Auto Reboot and F.Reset Time are selected from the Options button)
- In the end, click on the start option and wait for ODIN to complete the installation process. Once, the Firmware is installed on your Samsung Galaxy C7 Pro you will see the Pass message on Odin and your Samsung device will reboot automatically.
That’s all; Now you’ve learned where you can download Samsung Galaxy C7 Pro stock firmware, ODIN and USB Drivers. If you have any questions do not hesitate to use the comments box.