If you have bought the Samsung Galaxy A7 2017 and if you are currently looking for a way to root Galaxy A7 2017, then your are in the right place. Today, I will show you how to easily root it by using Odin software and CF-Auto-Root. If you do not know, by rooting your Samsung Galaxy A7 2017 you will remove default restrictions from your phone. Thus, once this tutorial is completed you will be able to install custom ROMs, custom recovery image such as: TWRP or CWM, improve the battery life, remove the built in apps, install complex apps that requires root access and so on. The benefits that comes with a rooted device are many, so let’s get started.
But, before starting the guide how to root Galaxy A7 2017 you should read the guidelines from below:
- Use this guide only with the Samsung Galaxy A7 2017 smartphones.
- It is recommended to back up your data. During the root process all of your data, info and accounts might get corrupted or even wiped out. You can perform a backup using backup and restore apps from Google Play Store.
- Make sure you have installed Samsung Galaxy A7 2017 drivers on your computer.
- You need to Enable USB Debugging and OEM unlocking from Developer Options.
- Your Galaxy A7 must have at least 20% battery left.
- Do not skip any steps.
How to Install TWRP on Samsung Galaxy A7 2017
- First of all you need to download the TWRP Recovery image for your Samsung Galaxy A7 from the download button which is located below and save it somewhere on your computer. Download TWRP for Samsung Galaxy A7 2017
- Now, you need to download, unzip/extract and launch Odin software. Download Odin 3.11.1
- Then, you need to boot your Samsung Galaxy A7 into download mode. This operation can be arrived by pressing and holding Volume Down, Home and Power buttons at the same time for a few moments. Then press the Volume Up key.
- Next, connect your Samsung smartphone with your PC using an USB cable and wait till Odin detects it. Once, Odin detects your Samsung Galaxy A7 2017, you will see the added message on Odin.
- Before starting the rooting process using SuperSU you need to install twrp recovery image.
- Click AP option and select the TWRP Recovery image file from the folder where you have extracted before. (The Auto-Reboot option should be unchecked from Odin options).
- Then, click the Start button. The process will take a while so don’t worry, just wait until it’s completed.
- In the end, the pass message should be displayed and wait for your phone to restart after a few minutes.
How to Root Galaxy A7 2017
- Download the SuperSU (Root package) from the button which is located below and save it on your computer. Download SuperSU for Samsung Galaxy A7 2017
- Then, make a connection between your Galaxy A7 and PC using the USB Cable and transfer the root package on your phone. Then, unplug the USB Cord.
- Now, power off your Samsung Galaxy A7 completely.
- After doing so, boot the phone into recovery mode. This can arrived by pressing and holding Volume Up, Home and Power buttons at the same time.
- When you are in recovery mode, you need to wipe data/ hard reset your phone. From the TWRP main menu tap on the wipe button and select Advanced Wipe. Then select all Dalvik cache, System, Data and Cache options.
- Then, return to TWRP main menu and tap on the install option. Find the SuperSU package and install it.
- Now, go back to TWRP main menu again, tap on the “reboot option”.
Perfect; you have learned how to easily root Galaxy A7 2017 by using Odin. Let us know how things worked for you by sharing your thoughts using the comments field.