The Moto 360 is one of the best smart watches i ever have used thus far. It comes with 512MB of ram and 4GB of storage for music and other files. It looks great and feels good. Moto 260 is water resistant, It works on iOS and Android. You can wear it with a T-shirt, suit or a jacket.
One of the best features that Motorola added in Moto 360 is its built-in Heart Rate Monitor. Your Moto 360 has a heart rate monitor which allows you to check your heart rate at any time or before and after a workout.
A normal resting heart rate for adults ranges from 60 to 100 beats a minute. For people which do not know Heart rate is the number of times your heart beats per minute. There are many factors that can influence heart rate including: age, temperature, emoticons, fitness level, stress, body size and medications.
How to Use Moto 360 Heart Rate
1. Grab your Moto 360.
2. Just double tap the screen and the Google voice, will be appeared.
3. Say “Show me my heart rate”
4. The Moto 360 will start to measure your heart rate and when the app is done, after few seconds you’ll see your heart rate displayed on the screen.
1. Double tap the home screen.
2. Scroll down and find the option called “Show me my heart rate”.
3. Tap on it.
4. The Moto 360 will start to measure your heart rate.
That’s it. You know now how to use Moto 360 Heart Rate Monitor. If you have any question feel free to use the comment box.