Use this article in case you are interested to download and install Android 7.1.1 Nougat on Sony Xperia M4 Aqua. As you may already know, mid-range devices like Sony Xperia M4 Aqua won’t get Nougat update. This news has make many Xperia M4 Aqua owners to feel sad since cannot enjoy Nougat update as other devices do.
However, custom ROMs are the best way to not miss the latest update on your Android device. A custom ROM based on AOSP has been available fro Sony Xperia M4 Aqua devices and this means that you can now directly install Android 7.1.1. Nougat on Sony Xperia M4 Aqua.
Unfortunately, this ROM is an Unofficial AOSP ROM but the best part is that you can enjoy a stable Android Nougat 7.1.1 on your Sony smartphone. The ROM also does not come with many issues or problems thus, you can use it as a daily driver without any hesitations.
- Do not attempt to flash the ROM from below with any other Sony Xperia devices.
- Make sure you’ve install a custom Recovery like TWRP, CWM or pHilz on your Sony smartphone. This is required in order to flash Nougat 7.1.1 ROM and Nougat Gapps successfully.
- Since, you are dealing you should take care of your personal data by performing a full backup. Store all the files that you think may be important including: apps, videos, images, docs, notes and so on.
- Lastly, make sure that your Sony Xperia M4 Aqua has more than 20% power left. If the battery status shows less than 20% power left, you should plug in it the charger for a while.
- Read the whole article and if you have any questions use the comments section.
Download | Android 7.1.1 Nougat for Sony Xperia M4 Aqua E2303
Download | Android 7.1.1 Nougat for Sony Xperia M4 Aqua E2306
Download | Android 7.1.1 Nougat for Sony Xperia M4 Aqua E2312
Download | Android 7.1.1 Nougat for Sony Xperia M4 Aqua E2333
Download | Android 7.1.1 Nougat for Sony Xperia M4 Aqua E2353Download Nougat 7.1.1 Gapps
How to Flash Android 7.1.1 Nougat on Sony Xperia M4 Aqua
- Grab the above files to your smartphone’s internal storage. Do not attempt to unzip or extract anything.
- Now, power off your Sony Xperia M4 Aqua and boot it into recovery mode.
- As mentioned above you have to hard reset your phone. From the TWRP main menu tap on the wipe button and select Advanced Wipe. Then select all options that you will find there.
- Next, Go back to TWRP main menu and tap on the install option. Find the Android 7.1.1 Nougat ROM and install on your device. Swipe to the left to confirm the installation process.
- Then, go back to TWRP main tap on the install option again but this time you should install Nougat Gapps.
- In the end, return to TWRP main menu and from there reboot your Sony Xperia M4 Aqua smartphone.
Congratulations; These were all the steps that you had to take in order to download and install Android 7.1.1 Nougat on Sony Xperia M4 Aqua using a custom recovery image.