In previous article we told you Why my computer is so slow so today we’re going to tell How To Make Internet Speed Faster In Windows 10.
Almost all people hate slow internet speed, They want their Internet Speed to be fast for a better experience. Always The Internet Speed depends from your Internet Service Provider (ISP) and and the package you’ve signed up for.
There are many reasons why you want to make internet speed faster in Windows 10. So today we will explain you how to make internet speed faster in Windows 10. This method will save your pocket, grow your business and boost productivity.
How To Make Internet Speed Faster In Windows 10
1. To make internet speed faster in Windows 10 go to Start icon and search for Command Prompt and click it.
2. Then write cd/ and press Enter
3. Write this code netsh int tcp show global and press Enter.
4. Now you we’ll see all TCP Global Parameters. Then you have to write this code netsh tcp set global chimney=enabled and press Enter.
5. Write netsh int tcp set global autotuning=normal and press Enter
6. Now write again this code netsh int tcp show global and press Enter.
Now you will see again all TCP Global Parameters. Then close the command prompt window and open it again by going to start menu, search for command prompt and select it.
7. When the new Command Prompt will open write Ipconfig and press enter
8. Then write and enter ipconfig /flushDNS and the DNS Resolver Cache will be flushed.
After that you have to close the window again to open another Command Prompt window.
9. If you have opened the new Command Prompt Windows you have to write this code Netsh int ip reset c:\ResetLog.txt and press Enter.
10. Then you need to Restart your Computer for next steps to make internet faster in Windows 10.
11. Now go to Start Menu and search for Run and Open It.
12. In the blank space write services.msc
13. All services will be shown so you have to find the Diagnostic Policy Service option and with the right key of the taste click it and select Properties.
14. Under the General option find the StartUp type section, make sure you have selected Manual then click Apply and OK.
15. Then open again Command Prompt and write Netsh int ip reset c:\resetlog.txt and press enter and close the window.
16. Now go to Start search for Run and type gpedit.msc
(If the gpedit.msc doesn’t work just skip It).
17. Under the Computer Configuration option click Administrative Templates.
18. Then click Network folder in the right part.
19. Find the folder called Qoc Packet Scheduler
20. Now double click on Limit reservable bandwith
21. To make internet speed faster in Windows 10 you have to set Enabled option and in the Bandwith Limit (%) space type 0.
22. Then click Apply and OK.
23. Now all what you have to do is to create a new docoument in desktop and to write this code:
23. Then in the top click File > Save As and in the save it as .reg.
24. You have to open the document you have created to install it , You will be asked if you want to continue you should click yes and then Ok and you’re done.
If you have any problem how to make internet speed faster in windows 10 tell us in the comment box.