This guide is designed to work for those who are searching for more than a method to hard or factory reset Samsung Galaxy S8 / S8 Plus in order to have a better performance. If you are a newbie at Android devices then you might now know what is hard reset?
Well, hard reset which is also known as factory reset is one of the easiest operation at Android devices. With hard reset you can fix many software issues on your Galaxy S8 such as: battery draining, force close applications, overheating, boot loops, lags and much more. Also, hard reset is the best choice if you want to speed up your Samsung Galaxy S8 / S8 Plus after months of usage.
However, once you will hard or factory reset Samsung Galaxy S8 / S8 Plus since, you will delete everything from the phone. So, in a few words you can lose everything that’s important for you starting with contacts, call logs, texts, images, videos, music, internet settings, alarms, saved passwords and so on. In that matter you should use backup and restore apps from Google Play Store, cloud storage services such as Samsung Cloud, Google Drive, Dropbox, a PC or even a SD Card.
Fortunately, performing a hard reset on Samsung Galaxy S8 / S8 Plus is an official operation which means you will not loose the warranty of your Galaxy S8 surely, if you have already revoked it. So, check the steps from below in order to hard/factory reset Galaxy S8 and S8 Plus for a better performance.
How to Hard/Factory Reset Samsung Galaxy S8 / S8 Plus for a Better Performance
- Firstly, you need to turn off your Samsung Galaxy S8 / S8 Plus device.
- Then, boot your Samsung Galaxy S8 / S8 Plus into Recovery mode by pressing and holding all Volume Up, Home and Power buttons at the same time for a while.
- Now, from recovery menu using volume buttons highlight “wipe data factory reset” and choose it by pressing the power button.
- Using volume keys highlight “Yes — delete all user data“ and press the power button to confirm it.
- In the end, from main menu of recovery choose “reboot system now” and you are done.
That’s it; Now you have learned how to easily Hard/Factory reset Samsung Galaxy S8 / S8 Plus using hardware keys. If you have questions related to the hard reset of Samsung Galaxy S8 / S8 Plus or you want to share your thoughts with our readers then, use the comments area from below.