The Recovery mode is one of the most useful features on all Android phones. By using this feature you can customize, optimize and improve your Samsung Galaxy S8 or S8 Plus. In Recovery Mode you can do different operations such as Factory/Hard Reset, Wipe Data, Wipe Cache, Flash a custom kernel, Install custom recovery and much more.
If you’re planning to enter recovery mode on Samsung Galaxy S8 or S8 Plus and then to perform a complex or an unofficial operation, it is important to make a back up. In this way you can be sure that your personal data, videos, apps and accounts are in safe hands and that you can restore them at any time.
In other previous articles we showed you which Samsung Galaxy S8 sim card size is required so, today I will show you how to enter or boot Samsung Galaxy S8 Recovery mode properly and easily. Entering Recovery mode can be performed easily without root access or any custom ROM.
How to Enter Samsung Galaxy S8 Recovery Mode
- Grab your Samsung Galaxy S8.
- Then, power off the phone completely.
- Press and hold Volume UP, Bixby and Power buttons at the same time.
- Do not release buttons until you see Fastboot Mode menu on the screen.
- In the end, you should be able to navigate into recovery mode menus.
If the above method does not boot Samsung Galaxy S8 Recovery Mode then you this method might work for you. However, make sure you have installed Google Pixel USB Drivers & ADB Drivers on your PC or Laptop.
- First of all you need to power off your smartphone completely.
- Then, make a connection between your smartphone and PC using a USB Cable.
- When you are ready; go to folder where ADB Drivers are installed and open command window. To do that place the mouse pointer at an empty space in the folder and then press Shift key + Right click at an empty space and select open command window here option.
- Make a test if you have connected your Google Pixel or Pixel XL with your PC successfully. If there is listed your smartphone then you can continue with the next step, if not you should try to reinstall Google Pixel USB Drivers again.
- Perfect, now type the following command to enter Samsung Galaxy S8 Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery
Congratulations ladies and gents; You have learned now to enter Samsung Galaxy S8 Recovery Mode. If you have questions do not hesitate to use the comment box, we will assist you as soon as possible.