The Xiaomi Mi5 is another mid-range smartphone from the Xiaomi company. Since, this smartphones has been released this year the Xiaomi developers have immediately started rolling you Xiaomi Mi5 Nougat 7.0 Android update.
The Xiaomi Mi5 comes in many variants but for now you can download Xiaomi Mi5 Nougat 7.0 Android update only if your own the Chinese variant. This means, that if you have not received yet the Xiaomi Mi5 Android 7.0 Nougat for Chinese version you can download it and start flashing the ROM right now.
Since the Nougat 7.0 for Xiaomi Mi5 is based on the Chinese variant you will not have pre-installed the Google Apps. However, once you have flashed the Nougat 7.0 update you can install them including: Google Play Store, Google Services, Google Maps and so on.
For those people who do not know Android Nougat is the biggest update ever released from Google and it comes with many new features. After installing Android Nougat on your Xiaomi Mi5 you will notice a better battery life, the phone will run smoother and faster, redesigned notification panel and much more.
Download Xiaomi Mi5 Nougat 7.0 Android Update [OTA and Fastboot ROM]Download Xiaomi Mi5 Nougat 7.0 OTA Download Xiaomi Mi5 Nougat 7.0 Fastboot ROM
How to Update Xiaomi Mi5 to Android 7.0 Nougat
Method 1: Using Updater App
- At first, download the Nougat 7.0 OTA File from the download section and save it to your phone’s internal storage.
- Now, launch a tool which is pre-installed on your Xiaomi Mi5 named Updater.
- Then, tap on the menu key and there will be displayed an option named Select Installation File. Tap on it.
- Now, find the Android 7.0 Nougat OTA File and pick it.
- When you’re ready tap on the update button.
- In the end, just wait for the installation process to be completed, and then chose the reboot option.
Method 2: Using MiSuite Flash Tool
If you chose to use this method then you need to have ADB Drivers and MiSuire installed on your Personal Computer.
- Download the Android 7.0 Nougat Fastboot ROM and save it to your PC.
- Now, extract the .zip file in order to get the content of Nougat 7.0 OS.
- Then, power off your Xiaomi Mi 5 completely and boot it into Fastboot Mode. This can be achieved by pressing and holding Volume down + Power button buttons at the same time for a while
- When you’re ready; Connect your Xiaomi Mi5 with PC using an USB Cable.
- Lastly, just run the flash_all file by clicking on it twice. By doing, so the he fastboot commands will run automatically which means that the it will start updating your Xiaomi Mi5 to Nougat 7.0 Update.
Congratulation; Now you have learned from where you can download Xiaomi Mi5 Nougat 7.0 Android update and flash it. If you have any questions do not hesitate to use the comments box from below.