This article can be used for those people who want to download and install stock Nougat firmware of Moto G5 and Moto G5 Plus devices. The stock firmware of Moto G5/Plus is based on Android 7.0 Nougat as the mentioned devices come with this Android version straight out of the box.
As you may know, there is a method to install TWRP Recovery and Root Moto G5 or Moto G5 Plus but in case you are now facing with the most annoying Android problems which is Bootloop then, the only way to use your phone is by flashing the stock Nougat firmware. Furthermore, you can flash stock firmware on Moto G5 if you do not like rooting benefits and by doing so you will not even unroot it but also restore the warranty of your Moto G5/Plus smartphone.
Benefit of Installing Stock Firmware
- Fix Bootloop Issues
- Unroot and Restore Moto G5 Warranty
- Speed Up your Moto G5 by fixing Lags and Force Close Apps
- Remove Viruses, Malwares and Trojans and other Infected Files
- Restore Moto G5 to its initial state.
As you can see benefit of installing Moto G5 and Moto G5 Plus stock firmware are many, but before we proceed with the installation process we recommend you to check some requirements from below before doing anything else.
- You can use the stock firmware from below only with the Moto G5 and Moto G5 Plus smartphones.
- By restoring your Moto G5 back to stock firmware all of your personal data will erased permanently.
- Take a look at the battery percentage of your Moto G5 and make sure it shows more than 20% power left – otherwise, you should plug in charger it for a while.
- Lastly, read the whole article and do not skip any steps.
Download Stock Firmware on Moto G5 and G5 Plus
The links to download the stock firmware of Moto G5 Moto G5 and Moto G5 Plus will be available once both phones have been released. We will update this article soon so, stay tunes with us and remember to check this article regularly.