Both Moto G5 & G5 Plus are budget phones but they come with high specifications. If you have bought one of them then you should read this post completely. If you want to transfer anything from your Moto G5 phone including Photos, Music, Videos, Documents or anything else your must have installed Moto G5 USB Drivers.But, what are in fact USB Drivers? Well, for people who do not know as mentioned above USB Drivers allow you transfer files, root / unroot your phone, install custom ROMs, mods, recovery images and more. However, in order to perform those things you need to have also a USB Cord which can be found on the box of the Moto G5 because you have to connect your phone with your PC.
As always installing the required drivers for your computer or MAC is very easy to do, but finding the right Moto G5/Plus USB Drivers is quite difficult.
Download (32.7 MB) | Moto G5 USB Drivers for Windows
Download (9.3 MB) | Moto G5 Plus USB Drivers for Mac
How to Install Moto G5/Plus USB Drivers
- Download the USB Drivers from the download section.
- Save the .exe file on your desktop.
- Then launch the software and follow the on screen instructions in order to install USB drivers correctly.
- When done restart your computer and your Moto G5.
- Then connect the phone with your computer via USB cable and start to transfer files.
That;s it; Now you have downloaded and installed Moto G5 USB Drivers correctly. If you have any questions use the comments section.