We buy phones to check news, play games, listen music or watch videos but sometimes we need to make a connection between our smartphones and computers with the help of an USB Cable. But suddenly the PC does not recognize it and we ask ourselves what’s going on?
Well, in order to successfully a PC detect or recognize a smartphone like LG G6 we should have installed its USB Drivers at first. Only then, we will be able to transfer files such as docs, applications, images, videos and so on between a PC and Smartphone. Furthermore, LG G6 USB Drivers are needed in case you want to perform manually operations such as rooting, installing custom recovery images, MODs, Xposed Framework, XMOD Games and so on. So, without LG G6 USB Drivers installed on your PC you cannot move files on PC or even be a developer.
Thankfully, there are several LG G6 USB Drivers packages that you can install on your personal computer but only some of them work. However, we have included official USB Drivers for LG G6 so you have nothing to worry about.
Download LG G6 USB Drivers for Windows and MAC (ADB + Fastboot)
LG PC Suite is a software, developed by LG Developers that will help you manage your device’s contents on your PC, play multimedia content of your PC from other device, sync contacts and calendar and even update the software in your device when available. LG PC Suite supports all LG smartphones including here also LG G6 models.
- First of all, download LG PC Suite for LG G6 from the download button below and save it on your PC. Download LG PC Suite for LG G6 (Windows) Download LG PC Suite for LG G6 (MAC)
- Then, launch the downloaded application to start the installation. Follow the prompts for the installation, then select OK to complete.
- When you are done connect your LG G6 to your PC with a USB cable.
- On your mobile device, tap the USB notification in the notification panel
- In the end, tap Media device (MTP) if not already selected, LG G6 USB Drivers will be installed and your PC will detect your LG G6 immediately.
Also Read: Enable Split Screen on LG G6 (Multi Window)
These were all the steps that you had to take in order to successfully download and install LG G6 USB Drivers for Windows and MAC (ADV+Fastboot). If you have any questions use the comments box.