Good news for those who own a Huawei P9 as the Huawei flagship has started rolling out the latest version of Google OS, the Android 7.0 Nougat. So, keep an eye open as the new Android Nougat OTA notification should be already on your Huawei P9 phone.
Although, Android 7.0 Nougat is rolling out over the air for Huawei P9 devices not all owners are going to receive it at the same time. This is why you might be searching for a guide which will show you the download link to download the official Huawei P9 Android 7.0 Nougat firmware based on EMUI 5.0 version.
For people who do not know Android 7.0 Nougat does not come only with security patches but also with some features, capabilities and along Android Marshmallow improvements. Once you have updated your Huawei P9 to Android 7.0 Nougat you will face that your smartphone will have a longer battery life, run faster and you can navigate into applications easily.
- The Nougat firmware which can be found from below is designed to work only with the Huawei P9 smartphones. So, do please do not attempt to use it with any other Huawei or Android devices.
- Installing Android 7.0 Nougat on Huawei P9 is official from Huawei but a backup should be ensured if you think they you might need personal information afterwards. You can use cloud storage services such as Dropbox, Mediafire, Google Drive, a PC or even a SD Card.
- It is recommended to give a look at the status bar of your Huawei P9 and if the device shows less than 20% power left then you should plug it in charger for a while before doing anything else.
- Read the whole article and do not skip any steps if you want to complete this guide successfully.
Download Huawei P9 Android 7.0 Nougat Firmware [B322] [EMUI 5.0]
The Android 7.0 Nougat firmware for Huawei P9 comes with a total size of 1.4GB and has a build number EVA-L09C432B322 & EVA-L19C432B322.Download Huawei P9 Nougat 7.0 Android Firmware EVA L09 Download Huawei P9 Nougat 7.0 Android Firmware EVA L19
How to Flash Android 7.0 Nougat on Huawei P9
- At first, download the firmware image from above and save it to your phone’s SD storage.
- Now create a folder named dload and extract/unzip the Huawei P9 Nougat firmware at that folder.
- Now, from your Huawei P9 go to Settings -> Update and tap on the menu option.
- Then, select Local update option and select the firmware that you have extracted before named update.app.
- The installation process will start and will be completed within 10 minutes.
Congratulations; Now you know how to download Huawei P9 Android 7.0 Nougat firmware and flash it at the same time. If you have any questions do not hesitate to use the comments box.