Meizu has just released the newest version of its operating system which is Flyme 6 OS. The latest version of Flyme 6 OS is now available for Samsung Galaxy S6, Note 5, Note 4, Note 3, Note 2, Galaxy S4 and Galaxy S3 smartphones. So, if you own any of the mentioned phones you can easily download and install Flyme 6 OS on your Samsung smartphone without any hesitation.
For those who do not know, the new Flyme 6 OS comes with a variety of changes including here a lot of new features performance improvements, optimizations and design changes. Flyme 6 is based on Android Marshmallow update and as with other custom ROMs can be flashed via a custom recovery image.
- Make sure your Samsung phone has root access and there is any custom recovery image installed on it. Otherwise, you won’t be able to flash the Flyme 6 OS update.
- This operation might erase all of your personal data that is stored on your phone. So, take a full backup and then go ahead with the installation process.
- Lastly, take a look at the battery status of your smartphone and make sure there is at least 20% power juice.
Download and Install Flyme 6 OS for Samsung Phones
- At first navigate to this site, and download the proper ROM for your Samsung device. Save it to your phone’s internal storage.
- Now, boot your Samsung phone into recovery mode using hardware keys.
- When you are into recovery mode (TWRP), select Wipe > Advanced Wipe and select Dalvik Cache, Cache, Data, and System. Do not choose the internal storage, unless you want to wipe it.
- Then, swipe right to Wipe all the selected partitions.
- Next, tap on the install option and find and choose the ROM where you have saved it. Also this time swipe right to confirm the process.
- In the end, simply go back to the main menu of recovery mode and reboot your Samsung phone.
That’s all; Now you know where you can download Flyme 6 OS for Galaxy S6, Note 5, Note 4, Note 3, Note 2, Galaxy S4 and Galaxy S3 smartphones. For any questions or thought use the comments box.