Disable Dm-Verity Check On OnePlus 3 and 3T phones. Have you tried flash a custom ROM based on Nougat update, flash stock firmware or root your smartphone? If so, then you might be faced with dm-verity Check issue which do not let you to continue with the operation you want to complete.
According to many people who already have been faced with the Dm-Verity warning, it seems that this issue happens on rooted phones or phones with installed recovery image (TWRP, CWM, pHilz).
For Android owners who do not know, OnePlus 3 and 3T phones feature encryption on boot. This means that, Dm-Verity feature keeps your phone phone encrypted and in this way kyour data is secured. However, it has also its cons since it slows down device’s performance and use significant storage space on your smartphone.
Thus, if you are still interested to disable Dm-Verity Check On OnePlus 3 and 3T phones then, you definitely should check some requirement before starting with this step by step guide.
- This guide can be used only with the OnePlus 3 and 3T devices. We do not guarantee you that it will work also with other OnePlus smartphones.
- Since we are dealing with an unofficial process you should take care of your personal data otherwise if anything goes wrong your phone will be wiped.
- Read the whole article and do not skip any steps.
How to Disable Dm-Verity Check On OnePlus 3 and 3T Phones
- First of all, for being able to perform this operation you need to enable Developer Options and enable USB Debugging and Advanced reboot. This can be achieved easily by going Settings > About Phone and tap on it 7 times. After 7 taps, a notification should appear saying ” You are now a developer”.
- Then, go back to Settings and go to Developer Options. From there you should enable Advanced reboot + USB Debugging options.
- Now, you need to boot OnePlus 3 into recovery mode. All what you have to do here is to Press and Hold the Power Button and Volume Down Buttons at the same time for a few moments. Then, continue the process by choosing English language >> Advanced >> Reboot to Fastboot >> Reboot to Fastboot again.
- When you are into Fastboot mode, make a connection between your OnePlus smartphone and PC with the help of an USB Cable.
- Once, your PC recognize your smartphone, launch Command Prompt as Administrator (Press Windows Key + R)
- In the end, paste the following commands there to disable Dm-verity check:
fastboot oem disable_dm_verity
fastboot oem enable_dm_verity
- You’re done.
That’s it all; These were all the steps that you had to take in order to successfully disable Dm-Verity Check On OnePlus 3 and 3T phones.